Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What is a worthy printer next to element printouts?

I enjoy a laptop and want a printer to replace my epson c46. The printer must have better print characteristic than the c46 and print faster than the c46 too. being as compact as the c46 would be a bonus i dont really mind what type e.g laser, inkjet etc i prefer epson printers as i return with cheap cartridges of a friend , please leave a cooperation to where i can buy one from and the average price first thank you p.s i have a budget of lb50

What is a worthy printer next to element printouts?

http://www.machinezon.com/?i=1415...
Hp printers are the best by far
Suggest you run a survey at:

www.bizrate.com



You will get a record of sellers, programmed by price.



I have an Epson C82 which I reflect on is pretty good. I also enjoy an HP5000. Both work great, but I think the print part of the HP is finer.



I watch Sunday ad carefully, and picked up my HP printer-scanner-copier for $49.50. Can't pulse that.

No comments:

Post a Comment