Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What is cause the error message, "Unable to Scan, Copy or Fax" to appear on my HP Photosmart 3310?

I draw from this error message on my HP's LCD screen when I boot up the all-in-one printer. It appears to be a problem near the printer itself and not related to my connection to the printer. I can, however, print to the mechanism without a problem (when the wireless is working). I cannot find any hint to the error on HP.com and tech support was no serve. I have tried to turn the printer sour and on, and I tried to unplug it for a while to hopefully clear the error. I bought the printer in September shortly after it be released.

What is cause the error message, "Unable to Scan, Copy or Fax" to appear on my HP Photosmart 3310?

The "lightbulb" or whatever the neutral source is called is burned out.



Not something you can fix yourself - transport it in for service.
Most adjectives error is "dumb user", take the time to read the instructions.
I'm surprised tech support didnt help out.

To tell the truth I dont know what is wrong beside it but is it still under warrenty near HP? If so you should have them check it out. If not within are places out there that will check them out for you for a small excise. I know Circuit City will do it for a initial fee of 30 something dollars and next extra for whatever repairs inevitability to be done.
Did you:



1) Install the drivers as instructed too? If no, do so ASAP.

2) Go through the setup instructions? If no, do so ASAP.

3) Check your phone line, ethernet, or USB connections? If no, check presently.



If you did do everything I asked above, and you're still getting this error, tech support was no give support to, and you're just immediately asking this question since you bought this point in SEPTEMBER, next get your money fund or put it next to your garden gnome. He could use it as a bed or stool or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment