Friday, September 17, 2010

What happends if I use a different type of ink for my printer?

I lately bought a new HP all-in-one C3180 printer(ink #92-93), but I also hold a HP all-in-one 1311(ink #27-28). I still have a couple of ink cartiges from the 1311, is it ok if I use them within the new C3180?

What happends if I use a different type of ink for my printer?

If the cartridges fit properly, it should be ok although silly. Line it up with an antediluvian one and look for differences, if they are virtually identical later I am sure it wouldn't hurt to try. Hey, whats the worst that can happen? Just verbs it out if it doesn't work.
If the cartridges fit, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to use them
These cartridges are differen and you will not know how to use it

No comments:

Post a Comment