Friday, September 17, 2010

what does framework side of the road tight on my printer?

I can not capture my printer to work since i got dsl. I hold a deskjet 648c. It works fine but it does not print correctly. I think i own a communications problem. It is and HP and windows ME

what does framework side of the road tight on my printer?

Ok your problem is not the printer or DSL...its Windows ME.
Network pedestrian area would mean the cable that connects your printer to your computer tower, did you install the drivers correctly for the printer, did you configure the settings to detect the printer. Did you smash the ME cd? Did you transport Bill Gates hate letters? I sure did i sent him a picture of me destroying the disc and a lengthy epistle too, he replied he was sorry i didn't resembling his product!

No comments:

Post a Comment