Friday, September 17, 2010

What happen to my mortal competent to choose which printer I want to use or PDF proficiency when I upgraded to IE7?

I used to be capable of choose my printer options and/or PDF a document. Now that I own upgraded to IE7, I am not given those options when I click the print button. How can I restore my previous option?

What happen to my mortal competent to choose which printer I want to use or PDF proficiency when I upgraded to IE7?

If you click on the down arrow next to your printer god and click print, it should bring up your printer options.
The focus of our time is put a product out there and consequently fix it with customers' complaints. That's what happen.
Have you tried going to file and afterwards print instead of using the print button?
Website are designed for IE 7 Rollback to IE 6 or get Firefox, which I am using right presently.
book rental service

No comments:

Post a Comment