Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What is better...A Friend of mine give me A Lazor printer...I allready have to buy a power supply?

Next I have to buy a usb cord for ten dollars The power cord for ten more dollars...Then after all that I obligation to buy The Color And black Lexmark Cartrige's..That would be another 34.00 Dollars....I have be shopping the web and I Found a Cannon MP160 after rebate for 69.98..What should I do ....I hold had a computer for 4 months..What do you surmise....New user... needing facilitate Thank's. B>E>N>

What is better...A Friend of mine give me A Lazor printer...I allready have to buy a power supply?

Ink jets are still better after laser printers for graphics and color printing. Laser if your just going to print primer. If you wish to step with a laser, I would obtain rid of the Lexmark , as the cost of ownership on any Lexmark printer is high - as you are finding out. Laser printers can be bought for as little as $80 fresh today. The Pixma is a photo printer and will print at a better quality after the Lexmark will. You can find it at Amazon for cheaper with no rebate.
I find laser printers to be far better than inkjet printers.

No comments:

Post a Comment