Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What is an ocr for readires software.Should I install it for use next to my HP All-in-onePrinter?Came beside instal

This OCR pops up for use beside Readires after I installed the printer whichin the installation it had me lurk while it put this into a folder before it quit installing.Now it desires to put in the Ocr point to use the program.

What is an ocr for readires software.Should I install it for use next to my HP All-in-onePrinter?Came beside instal

the IRIS OCR comes with any HP scanner, or adjectives in one printer, adjectives you have to do is basically reinstalling it again
OCR means Optical Character Recognition. It is used to convert graphics (usually a scan page) to a editable document. You decide if you inevitability this feature.
OCR is Optical Character Recognition, and if the program requests it you should install it. It have something to do with the proficiency to translate a picture of a letter or number, such as those within scanned documents, into the concrete McCoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment