Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What is a 9" x 12" computer weekly call??

I of late upgraded my old computer from Wndows 98 to Windows XP. I hold an Epson-1050+ dot matrix printer. I use a 9"x12" paper which is feeded through tractor of the printer. But contained by paper settings nearby is no option to select using the size. So Can anybody speak about me what should i select as the paper(A4, A3, US Fanflold, etc.)??

What is a 9" x 12" computer weekly call??

it is closer to a4 which is 8.27 * 11.69
A4
I think it is any C4 (9.0 × 12.8) or A4 (8.3 × 11.7), depending on what kind of tabloid your printer takes.
I assume "A4" size( it just few millimeter larger than A4, so why don't u use A4).
i i imagine its a3 or a4 you should try a test print to endorse the size that model dot matrix is only used very soon for multiplesheet forms like checks or invoices. look for contunios daily setting its been a while since i work on those with the sole purpose found them in corprate or buisness settings
9" * 12" papers size. its commonly available surrounded by market beside the name of "A4" .God Bless U

No comments:

Post a Comment