Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What is a worthy color printer to buy for the home?

I am looking to buy a printer that not lone prints fast but clearly as okay. I would also like it to printer photos every immediately and then. I be looking into all-in-one printers, but was informed that not adjectives aspects of the all-in-one's work great.

What is a worthy color printer to buy for the home?

Look at HP Officejet Pro K550. This prints fast, plus have 4 ink cartridges, so you save money buying ink.
Love my Lexmark Z65, get it for $35 (with out ink) on Ebay, works like a charm, and nifty!
Epson C88+. (or any of the epson stylus C8X series)



Never had any problems next to these at home or work.
Our HP (Hewlett Packard) Deskjet 3620 has other been great, and it's simple to use and to replace the cartridges, even for me, and I HATE technology.
We hold a Cannon at home at my office. The organization one is an All-in-one Canon Pixma MP780...works great and does everything.
I would go near a HP 1350 all within one, it has everything you requirement a copier, scanner, and printer! I have never have problems with it, and my kith and kin members enjoy purchased them to!
furnished rental house

No comments:

Post a Comment